The New Apostolic Church is an international christian church. She considers herself as the Church of Christ like the apostolic congregations at the time of the first Apostles.
The Holy Scriptures, together with the up to date divine word, are the foundation for the doctrine, aiming to proclaim God's plan of redemption and to prepare faithful souls for the return of Christ.
New Apostolic Christians believe, that
- God is triune and wants to help all Mankind
- Jesus Christ rules his Church through living Apostles whose efficiency is required to prepare the Faithful for the return of Christ
- Jesus Christ gave three Sacraments , which are also dispensed to children: Holy Baptism, Holy Communion and Holy Sealing
- Jesus Christ will soon return -and therefore this occurrence is deliberately included into the lives of the Faithful
- Jesus Christ will not return for the Last Judgement Day but to collect his own
- on the Last Judgement Day , in a Kingdom of Peace, under the reign of God's Son all mankind that ever lived will be offered Grace and Salvation
- also Souls that die without Salvation can receive Christ's Salvation
- Further Information: The New Apostolic Profession of Faith